I woke up and the UK is out of EU? I can't believe this is actually happening and people are so fucking dumb. But what will happen for you British people now? And, most importantly, can you change this outcome? I read that England could be out in 2 years time so ... what if you change your mind meanwhile? Is this a legit hope?
I'm afraid that now Italians morons will ask for the same kind of referendum. I'm afraid that Trump is going to win. The human race confirms to be the worst.
- Current Mood: scared
Guys, guys, guys! I just finished a longfic and I feel pointless. Ask me stuff.
- Current Mood: energetic
My first longish fic featuring Draco and Harry, I'm going to miss it a little!
Prologue // Chapter 1 // Chapter 2 // Chapter 3 // Chapter 4 // Chapter 5 // Chapter 6 // Chapter 7 // Chapter 8 // Chapter 9 // Chapter 10 // Interlude // Chapter 11 // Chapter 12
(Awww, missing two prompts though!)
Many thanks to my beta tavia_d who helped me for the whole time.
I hope you enjoy the Epilogue!
( EpilogueCollapse )
- Current Mood: accomplished
Remember when I recommended Penny Dreadful as a wonderful series that can break your heart? Well, it actually ended. It was planned to last only for three seasons and now I'm heartbroken forreal. Oh Vanessa Ives! VANESSA!!!
I will have words with the creator, John Logan, because this whole thing is unfair and Vanessa Ives deserved much better.
Meanwhile are you familiar with Swiss Army Man, aka "the farting-erections Daniel Radcliffe movie"? It seems to have such a wonderful soundtrack. Here you can listen to the preview of all the tracks
I won't lie, I'm curious.
- Current Mood: productive
Headcanon #1, and a fave tbh
- Draco and Harry start dating years after the Battle of Hogwarts even if they manage to realize their mutual attraction during the 8 year. Mostly because life after a war is a mess, Draco never really redeemed himself in the eyes of the public and he deals with depression and guilt. Harry feels like the whole world started spinning way too fast.
- After one year and a half of living together, Draco just comes up with the idea of becoming parents. (It’s not really accurate. Harry had always dreamed about a family on his own and he’s an amazing father for Teddy, so the children issue came up a couple of times, but Harry just pushed it aside because he thought he would never become reality)
- Draco values the possibility of adoption, but since his past affiliations are still questioned, so he just offers to do it. To bear Harry’s children.
- Of course, Harry is astonished. Men don’t get pregnant! Draco points out that wizards are able to completely change their bodies and take an animal shape for years, even. Harry is astonished. Draco kisses him and promises that everything would be fine and that stuff like that aren’t really unusual in the Wizarding world. The only tricky thing would be tell that to Lucius.
- Of course, it isn’t easy as it seems and it’s dangerous. Draco and Harry go to the best specialists but there are risks and Draco will need to be super-careful. Harry is worried, but healer Luna Lovegood (<3) takes on the case.
- Ofcoursecourse, Hermione does research and discovers *everything* about the issue; Ron gives Harry the best advices about pregnancy problems; Molly starts making little sweaters and Ginny, being the cool aunt in her world tour with the Quidditch team, sends cool cards from everywhere.
- Scorpius and Albus are born on the seventh of July. They are premature and very, very tiny.
- Albus Severus is named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts who are a Slytherin and a Gryffindor and mentors of Draco and Harry. Harry chooses the name Albus to make peace with the past and he does it with hope and gratitude; Draco chooses his godfather’s name.
- Scorpius James is called after Harry’s father and he continues the Black tradition of being named after the stars.
- Draco chooses the Scorpion because his son was about to die and spent his first two weeks in a magical incubator. He was the weaker twin and Draco feared for him.
- The twins left St Mungos a day before Harry’s birthday and were celebrated with a tiny surprise party at home. At midnight their father is also celebrated by his friends and family.
- The following weeks are mostly sleep deprived for both Harry and Draco. Harry decides to take a leave of absence from work to better help Draco. The twins aren’t really terrible, but they are two and Scorpius gets incredibly fussy when he has his little pains and he always wakes up his brother.
- The are, though, the most perfect children ever, according to their unbiased parents, along with their big brother Teddy who is officially a Hufflepuff.
- One September evening Harry comes home late and finds Draco in the garden with the twins. He’s holding Scorpius and talking to him about the stars, while Albus sleeps peacefully in his magical floating sling. He kneels near them and thinks that everything is perfect.
Headcanon #2, the Quidditch dads
So I was talking about Draco parenting a Gryffindor child and Harry parenting a Slytherin one and this scenario came up into my mind. I apologize in advance.
Imagine Draco going to a Quidditch match and, for the first time, sitting among the Gryffindors to cheer for his son who plays the chaser for the team. He would be like “Ugh, ugh, ugh … all these Gryffindors around here … ugh.” and probably push some people and glare at others because he needs a sit in some place with a decent view, move away, peasant. It would be kinda harsh at first and then his son would start playing and he would be lost in the game, openly screaming and cheering for the Gryffindors.
Draco would become like one of those soccer moms who organize the after parties and bring the snacks for the team and he would make slogans and such and discuss the strategy with other parents, “But see, this year we have good chances to win because the Ravenclaw seeker can’t even …” and so on.
Slytherin VS Gryffindors would be still a source of stress, because Draco is incredibly faithful to his house, but he would find a way to support his son’s team and still be the Slytheriest Slytherin to Ever Slyther.
And he would, occasionally, wear something red and applaud to a good action against his house.
No one is allowed to make comments about that. No one is allowed to joke when the matches are on (Especially Harry!!) Once there was an accident during a final. The speaker couldn’t speak. No one discovered why.
On the other hand, Harry would be like perfectly fine with cheering for the opposite team. Yeah, he’s still the Gryffindor golden boy, but he could have been Slytherin at some point and anyway his baby is playing. Who cares?
He would be like the embarassing father totally dressed in green, with a green face and green sparkles on his beard, wearing an enchanted snake scarf and grinning like a loon during the whole match. Because what the hell.
Basically, I like Drarry kid!fic so much. It's embarassing. Nothing to see here.
- Current Mood: quixotic
Hope you are enjoying this beginning of Summer (in the places where it's currently Summer, of course) and once again I've fucked my sleeping schedule and study schedule so while I'm adjusting I'd like to make a post and talk to you a little.
First of all, the latest episode of Game of Thrones was !!!!!!, amirite? Very curious to see what happens next although I have theories about that and I'm in the group of people who believe that
( Putting a spoiler cutCollapse )
Super-curious, as you see.
I'm also very excited that I've just found the hd_familyfest and they are asking for prompts. YAAAAAAAAYYY!
There's nothing in this world that I love more that Draco/Harry + stories focused on family and children. I'm just so hyped thinking about them as parents, I'm gonna squee over this forever! Ｏ(≧▽≦)Ｏ
- Current Mood: awake
I'm gonna miss this mess, though. I love when a story keeps me company. I also decided to not use two prompts because maybe I could use them in other fics? IDK. I don't want to live the Drarry, it's very satisfactory. Anyway here's the table
I'm fullfilling four prompts only in the Epilogue. LOL ME.
Prologue // Chapter 1 // Chapter 2 // Chapter 3 // Chapter 4 // Chapter 5 // Chapter 6 // Chapter 7 // Chapter 8 // Chapter 9 // Chapter 10 // Interlude // Chapter 11
( This one hereCollapse )
- Current Mood: sore
Title: Dinner Invitation (With Surprise!)
Prompt: for leontinabowie, 13th prompt; Harry is heavily pregnant and in a happy relationship with Draco. Then one day, Draco informs Harry that he accepted an invitation for dinner at Dudley's house (wanting to make a good impression on Harry by accepting his Muggle family, but not knowing that Muggles don't know about male pregnancy). They can't cancel, so Dudley is in for a surprise
Word Count: 5.513 words
Rating: PG, just to be overly scrupulous.
Contains: References to past abuse.
Disclaimer: Harry Potter characters are the property of J.K. Rowling and Bloomsbury/Scholastic. No profit is being made, and no copyright infringement is intended.
Epilogue compliant?: lol, NOPE
Who is pregnant?: Harry
Notes: Beta tavia_d. I changed the prompt a bit. I tried to come up with a valid excuse for Draco and Harry to be anywhere near Dudley and then I fell in love with the idea of Draco not even knowing. I really hope that the prompter appreciates the change anyway. And I hope you all enjoy the story
Summary: Draco planned a perfect, quiet dinner to distract his grumpy and heavily pregnant husband. He just couldn’t imagine to find a Dursley there ... (fluff, humor, angst, happy ending)
You can find the story HERE
- Current Mood: bouncy
I put the filter on Tumblr but then I looked at some stuff and ... yes, I'm a little bit spoiled at this point. My bad.
I just want to know what this thing is all about. The general plot, you know. I will try harder to stay away from the spoilers of the second night, because that would be completely ruining the show by knowing the ending long before the beginning. But I'm just so curious and I would love to read what happens right now. It's so hard to stay away from spoilers. (This fandom is very polite though, everything is tagged and people are respectful of JKR's request)
How do you manage to avoid spoilers when the curiosity is just too much? Also: what are you scared about and what you would like to see in the play?
I won't add any spoiler here, so feel free to comment and talk.
- Current Mood: curious
Thanks to beta tavia_d (I changed a bit the dialogue before posting, because of reasons)
There will be another chapter, I think, and then the Epilogue.
( 11Collapse )
- Current Mood: rushed