I've changed my background. Do you like it? I think it's pretty. Pity that doesn't show the red line but I like it anyway.
And I read the latest Angel&Faith issue. Here my spoilery considerations:
It wasn't bad but neither good. I don't know. I like A&F better than BtVS, but the ending of this arc wasn't so sadisfying - it sets up the next issue.
- I didn't like so much Spike's characterization. It feels like Gage wanted to make Spike dumber just to glorify Angel. Generally Angel is gloryfied in the series which, okay, it's fine because the name title is Angel and Faith, but, you know, sometimes it feels like reading an Angelfan fanfic. Can we please dig deeper in the reasons for Angel's heroism?
- The petty!Angel and angry!Spike interaction: they really are twelve years old boys together, but after S8 I would like something a little bit different. Because Angel is really guilty of something horrible and Spike is really a hero, it isn't just about his wounded ego and insicurities. It makes sense in a way - they always fight because of their egos - but I wish to read something more.
- Gage believes in the difference between Angelus and Angel. At least I have this impression reading his comics. Guh. :/
- I liked Faith's characterization and Spike's comedy bits. Faith seems really mature, she took possessed!Giles' harsh words very well. You go, Faith. I just hope that they don't screw her maturity again, because at the end of the issue everything is grim and Faith could slip again in bad decisions and crappy choices.
- Nadira lives, yay!
- And young!Giles was incredibly cool. I mean, he was sexy, you know? I like how Rebekah Isaacs portray him. He's really hot. And the black nailpolish!
- Love Rebekah's art - even if she doesn't quite get Spike's features. But, anyway, I really love her dynamism and generally her style. More Rebekah in Season Ten, please!
- Angel is currently in a simil-coma state. Again. D:
- Current Mood: indifferent
- Current Music:Lana del Rey - Ride